Electrical FAQ

Browse our electrical frequently asked questions. Click the title to see the answer.

What type of power cord do I need?

Marine grade, 10 gauge power cord

What are the requirements for adapters?

When possible, Point Roberts Marina requests that the adapter be plugged in on the vessel end of the marine grade power cord; if the adapter is plugged into shore power a water tight seal is mandatory.

What kind of 50 amp receptacles do you have at Point Roberts Marina?

The Point Roberts Marina only has 125/250V receptacles

Do you have 208V power available?

We have very limited 208V power, please call in advance for availability.

Do you have adapters for loan?

We have a limited supply for loan for guest moorage, and a $300.00 deposit is required.

Where can I purchase an adapter?

Any Chandlery will have a supply of adapters, including Westwind Marine Chandlery at Point Roberts Marina Resort. They can be contacted at 360 637 2800.

Connects to Vessel’s Cord

Connects to Shore Power

Female Connector

Male Plug

30A 125V 20A 125V
30A 125V 50A 125/250V
50A 125V 30A 125V
50A 125V 50A 125/250V
50A 125/250V 30A 125V
50A 125/250V (Marina has adapter – $300 deposit) 100A 125/250V


Go top